Do you Know about paytm and paytm wallet?
If Don’t . Then Don’t worry .
In that case you came right place
Let’s talking about it Without wasting a time .
What is Paytm?
Paytm stands for Pay through mobile and it is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It lets you transfer money instantly to anyone at zero cost using it Paytm Wallet.
You can make cashless transactions at several places like taxi and autos, petrol pumps, grocery shops, restaurants, coffee shops, multiplexes, and many more. You can also use Paytm to pay for online recharges, utility bill payments, book movie or travel tickets among other things on the Paytm app or website.For downloading app click here.
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system and financial technology company, based out of Noida, India.
It is owned by One97 Communications.It is a digital payments platform that allows you to transfer cash into the integrated wallet via online banking, debit cards, and credit cards, or even by depositing cash via select banks and partners.
You also can buy goods on the company’s e-commerce platform using the wallet, and even make offline payments at over 8 lakh merchants, Paytm claims.
What is Paytm wallet?
It is a secure digital wallet that lets you manage your money with a touch; pay bills, make recharges, send money to friends & pay for purchases across various brands and services. like Uber, Makemytrip, Bookmyshow and many more.
Paytm Wallet lets you safely store money, and at your convenience & comfort, save your credit card or debit card for fast and secure transactions.
Most Frequently Asked question by People are given below:
1. Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) approved.
2. It is Safe and Easy to use.
3. You can easily use it on Mobile or Web.
4. You can use it any time and at many places to pay.
5. You can save money with many exciting cashback offers.
6. You can add money on paytm wallet using netbanking, credit card or debit card.
7. It provide 24×7 support. For any help email at this email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What can I do with my Paytm Wallet?
You can use it to pay for these:
1. Recharges, Bill payments, Bus tickets, Shopping from hundreds of categories on Paytm.
2. Send & receive money to & from friends.
3. Avail of services at partner destinations like Uber, Makemytrip, Bookmyshow, Fab Furnish, HomeShop18, Zovi, Healthkart, and many more.
2. Tap on ‘Create A New Account’.
3. Enter your mobile that you want to use for Paytm, email address and a password.
4. Tap on ‘Create a New Account’.
5. Enter the OTP that you will receive on your mobile number and click on ‘Submit’.
6. Fill in your First Name, Last Name and DOB.
7. Click on ‘Create Account’.
8. Your account has been created.
1. Open your ‘Passbook in your Paytm app.
2. Click on ‘Send Money to Bank’.
3. Enter the transaction amount and account details.
4. Click on ‘Proceed’.
5. Your transaction is complete.
Note that Paytm charges you 4% of the transaction when you transfer money from your wallet to a bank account.
1. Go to your ‘My Profile Settings’ section.
2. Tap on ‘Complete your KYC’.
3. Select your state and district.
4. You will see a list of KYC centres as per the details you have filled. Go to the nearby KYC store to complete your KYC. You will have to carry the required documents such as Aadhar card, Voter ID card, PAN card etc.
How to get free cash back?
You can get free cash back by applying promo codes while you are proceeding your transactions. Tap on ‘Cashback’ on the top right corner of your Paytm app to find daily promo codes and offers.
1. Go to your ‘Passbook’.
2. Tap on ‘Paytm Wallet’.
3. Tap on ‘Add money to Paytm Wallet’.
4. Enter the amount you want to add in your wallet and click on ‘Add Money’.
5. Select your mode of the transaction- bank account, debit card, credit card, net banking or BHIM UPI.
6. Enter account/card details and tap on ‘Pay Securely’.
7. Enter OTP that you will receive on your mobile number.
8. Money is added in your wallet.
2. Scan the QR code or enter the number of the beneficiary that you want to pay.
3. Enter the amount.
4. Pay using your wallet or add money to your Paytm wallet from your bank account if the wallet has insufficient funds.
5. The money is paid to the beneficiary.
How to reset my password?
1. Tap on ‘My Security Settings’ on your Paytm app.
2. Select ‘Change Password’.
3. Enter your current password.
4. Enter a new password and retype your new password in the box belowTap on ‘Save’.
5. Your password has been changed.
For more related article are given below:
If you read all the above, thank you for that.I hope this information will useful to you.If you like it .then forget to share this info with your friends,family etc.